Friday, April 11, 2014

Reaction : Why the Web Still Matters for Writing

I strongly agreed with Ben Thompson's opinion that the web writing is not dead. Even though mobile users are increasing dramatically and mobile industry is developed in unbelievable speed, there is no doubt about a huge number of web users these days. For me, I spend majority of my time using my phone's internet, not app. When I used the app, and then I moved on the internet web page, because I felt I needed more information the app cannot provide. I am totally on the same page with Ben Thompson's description " the web is like water" : it fills in all the gaps between things like gaming and social with exactly what any particular user wants. Still, a great number of readers spend their time in front of their computer though they spend their free time on mobile in general. With web's unique characteristics, the web provides endless information and incomparable convenience to web users.

No comments:

Post a Comment